Error: Only up to 6 widgets are supported in this layout. If you need more add your own layout.

Old Saturn

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      danieljmiller
      Participant

A curious idea, in Theosophy of the Rosicrucian in the chapter, Planetary Evolution I, Rudolf Steiner says, “Warmth, however, for the occultist is a finer substance than gas it has the characteristic of continuous expansion. And since Saturn consisted of this substance it had the power of spreading from within outwards, of raying out everything, of reflecting. Such a body radiates everything; it has no need to keep it all within itself.” And in the next paragraph, “Within this Saturn mass all was dark, only towards the end of its evolution was it somewhat illumined.” Is it possible for this warmth of Saturn to be the ‘Dark Matter and Energy’ of modern science which causes the universe to be expanding, the cause of which modern science can find no source?

Cynthia
      Keymaster

Isn’t that a beautiful thought? Natural science is postulating, because they can’t figure that one out. Spiritual science has perceived it. The bridge between the two is still being built. But I agree, natural science must be seeing phenomena that make is necessary to try to describe a dark matter. Too bad they don’t try to ask if it has the nature of “being”.

vitalie
      Participant
      vitalie
      Participant

It’s a very difficult subject. Dark matter might be Pralaya. I thought that this was suggestive: https://youtu.be/yTxZXkp-6sI

danieljmiller
      Participant

Wow! Thank you Vitalie. I think I need another life time (or more) to process all this.

danieljmiller
      Participant

DECENT AND ASCENT
      In reading ‘Esoteric Science’ and the other suggested lectures, and in attempting to relate them to what is currently happening in the world, I would like to put forth an issue that is troubling me.
      In ‘Cosmic Memory’ Rudolf Steiner says, “It can be seen that man ascends into a higher realm by thrusting a part of his companions down into a lower. We shall see this process repeating itself many times in the subsequent stages of development. It corresponds to a fundamental law of development.” This thrusting down is a part of individualization in the development of the ‘I AM’ and is aided by the Archai Asuras. An example of this in recent history might be the imperialism of the 18th and 19th centuries.
      But if we have turned the corner of the descent stage and are ascending out of Kali Yuga then a reciprocal law must also be stated. It might be worded, “At a certain stage of human development it is necessary for those companions who have been thrust down to be reincorporated and brought up in order that man can progress”. This is alluded to in ‘Cosmic Memory’ and in ‘Spiritual Hierarchies’ but not stated in such a direct way as the first law I alluded to. It may well be that Steiner is more concise in this matter and that I have missed it or not come a crossed it yet. For my own piece of mind, I felt it had to be stated.
      I know I am speaking from a very limited point of view and there is a great deal I do not know or understand. Thank you, Cynthia, for providing this space that I might push the boundaries of these limitations.

vitalie
      Participant

Thank you Daniel, a couple more lifetimes is the idea.

I’m grateful for the space as well Cynthia.

It is troubling.

The closest that I’ve been able to diagnose it is narcissistic and psychopathic personality disorders.

It all seems to tie in to the metabolism, and Old Saturn, well – in fact the most extreme symptom of trauma is catatonia (unconscious consciousness).

Metabolism and brainstem corresponds to Willing, our glandular endocrine midbrain function seems to be Feeling (etheric it seems, affective neuroscience seems a good place to go here) and our nervous system and front cortical structures correspond to Astral, with the Ego working particularly in the cortex – some of the metabolism facts are expressed in ketogenic oriented diets.

There is a lot of further research to be done.

As far as I can tell, the raw data is available today.

danieljmiller
      Participant

Bless all things that enter your sphere of influence;
      Help them evolve and so will you.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.