With these first six lessons, I show you how to move with grace and harmony while quietly centering and grounding yourself.
You will learn to experience and express the polarities between heaven and earth, spirit and matter, light and weight in beautiful etheric movements. Through them, you will feel clarity in your head, warmth in your heart, and strength in your lower body. These movements provide the basics for a quiet, simple and centering practice of mindful movement.
Eurythmy Warmups may be taken alone, or can serve as the first step of your personal eurythmy journey.
When you purchase this Module, you will receive a 50% discount on one personal teleconference with me.
Please enjoy a free preview of this course.
Download Free PDF
I Think Speech
This is a list of the included lessons for this course.
- Lesson 1. Pre-Lesson: How to create your own eurythmy practice
- Lesson 2. Weight and Light: Balancing earth and heaven
- Lesson 3. Three-fold Walking: A conversation with the earth
- Lesson 4. Contraction and Expansion: In standing and in walking
- Lesson 5. Harmonizing Copper Ball: Threefold walking with the ball
- Lesson 6. Variations on Three-fold Walking: Varying the tempo
- Lesson 7. I Think Speech: The sacred geometry of the human form
- Lesson 8. Practice Sequence #1: Putting it all together
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.